Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012

donald the miller

I had a crush on a girl who went to a rally in Chicago opposing Bush's plan to attack Iraq. We were sitting around in my friend's living room and talking about it and she was in a huff and at one point she raised her fist and said, "Down with Bush!" Afther that I didn't have a crush on her anymore. It wasn't because I like George W. Bush, it was because she had no idea why she didn't like George W. Bush. She only went to a rally and heard a good band and saw a lot of people with cool clothes ans hippie haircuts. She decided  what to believe based on wether other people who believed it were particular fashion that appealed to her. I saw myself in her quite a bit and that scared me. Girls like that make me want to marry Penny because Penny actually believes things. She lives them.
I told Penny that I wanted to marry her, but she wasn't interested. I propose to Penny once a month on the phone, but she just changes the subject.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen